Student affairs section of continuing education
We are a diverse team that works hard to help students achieve their goals.Below is a list of services our team provides.
1. Military service: we help those preparing for or already serving in the military enrollment documents must be completed upon arrival at school.
2. We are here to help you with any hardship you may face while attending school.
3. We will help you apply for in-school scholarships.
4. We can provide financial assistance to students with family incomes below NT$100,000.
5. We will help students apply for all necessary insurance policies.
6. We will help students apply for student loans.
7.We will help the following student apply for tuition reduction:(1)children of military personnel who had died.(2)children of the physically
handicapped. (3)student of the mentally handicapped.(4)aboriginal Taiwanese or their children.(5)economically disadvantaged children.